Monica Margolis has been called the Vocal Mentor to the stars of today and tomorrow!
Monica has been teaching vocal mechanics to singers, actors, dancers and speakers for over 27 years. She has worked in theater and film, appeared in variety shows, worked as a voiceover artist and was chosen as Musical Director for the West Coast Dance Theater. Monica specializes in teaching her vocal method to artists at every level of their career, from the young beginner to major label artist!
She has worked on past and current projects with artists such as:
- LeAnn Rimes — Multi-Platinum recording artist
- Cindy Margolis — internet supermodel, actress and TV host
- Natalie Ritano — star of the Pamela Anderson hit television series VIP
- Dineh Mohajer — entrepreneur and founder of Hard Candy Make-Up
- Eyvette Barlowe —lead singer of the hit group (and Rick James produced) The Mary Jane Girls and TV host
- Angel Faith — lead singer of the Platinum group No Secrets and now solo artist! Angel has worked with Monica from the age of nine. Monica helped Angel with many important auditions including the one that got her signed with Jive Records. She also lent her expertise to the hit single “Kids In America” from the Jimmy Neutron Soundtrack.
Monica is a seasoned professional. Her students have been seen on shows including: Entertainment Tonight, Extra, Teen Choice Awards, Late Night with David Letterman, E!, Apollo Kids ect. Publications include: Time, People, Tiger Beat, and Pop Star Magazine.
Monica’s clients have had the opportunity to work with A-list producers such as Tim Kelly/Bob Robinson (Baby Face, Boys 2 Men, Destiny’s Child) and the Wizard of OZ Production Company (Ricky Martin)!
Students fly in from around the county and around the globe for “The Monica Margolis Method” the revolutionary approach to vocal training and technique. It’s easy to see why, Monica has worked on projects with world-class musicians including Gene Simmons, Stanley Clark, George Duke, and George Clinton.
Monica’s students have also appeared on stage at A-List events including: VH1 Save the Music Tour, Live with Regis and Kelly and Wango Tango (Headliners: Janet Jackson, Lenny Kravitz and Jessica Simpson). Long and short of it, Monica’s Method gets results!!
Monica believes there are no secrets to singing correctly. If you use proper vocal mechanics you will find exactly what you are looking for. In this pursuit, she developed the Monica Margolis Method. The Monica Margolis Method teaches “healthy singing” whereby students learn to sing using the their natural speaking voice, eliminating the stress and pressure from the vocal chords. Students also learn to rely on their diaphragm for support and power. Students come from all over the country to study with Monica.
The Monica Margolis Method has become one of the most successful programs in the United States. Monica’s students have been accepted to some of the world’s most prestigious singing programs including Cal Arts, The Berkeley College of Music and UCLA. Under Monica’s guidance, many of her students have also been accepted to some of Southern California’s premiere performing arts high schools as well.
The Monica Margolis Vocal Arts Studio offers private and group lessons. Her proven method has helped students discover hidden talents, develop confidence, power, range and achieve success.
The first step to gaining vocal power is to find it!